Select Page


Serving all of Maryland, D.C., Virginia & Florida

We’re Ready to Help You and Your Family

Welcome to the Immigration Law Offices of Sanabria & Associates. If you or a family member is seeking to gain or adjust legal status in the United States or is facing deportation, it is essential to be represented by an experienced immigration attorney in order to avoid mistakes that can delay the process or cause your request to be denied.

Our Attorneys are themselves immigrants, and know how important their services are to their clients. You can be assured that they will use all of their experience and influence when dealing with USCIS to get a successful outcome. In order to assure that you or your family member is promptly granted the full legal rights you are entitled to, please contact our attorneys for a free legal consultation either via phone or in one of our offices in Silver Spring, Langley Park & Baltimore Maryland, as well as in D.C., Woodbridge Virginia and Doral Florida.


The Immigration Lawyers at Sanabria & Associates offer a variety of visa and immigration legal services, no matter what your immigration needs may be. Whether you are a seeking a green card, asylum, or you need relief from deportation or removal proceedings, our experienced lawyers are here to help.

CITIZENSHIP & NATURALIZATION: For someone to qualify as a United States citizen through naturalization, you must first have lawful permanent resident status, or a green card, for at least five years.

GREEN CARD THROUGH FAMILY: Many individuals can obtain green cards, or become permanent residents of the United States, through their family members.

GREEN CARD THROUGH MARRIAGE: You may be eligible for a green card, or lawful permanent resident status if your spouse is a United States citizen or green card holder.

GREEN CARD THROUGH G-4: International organization employees may be eligible for G visas. Those who come to the United States to take up an appointment at a designated international organization, including the United Nations and their immediate family members may be able to obtain a G-4 visa.

GREEN CARD RENEWALS FOR CONDITIONAL RESIDENTS, I-751: Conditional permanent residents receive a green card for two years.

FIGHTING IMMIGRATION DELAY, WRIT OF MANDAMUS: Sometimes the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services is behind on or delays in making a decision regarding the status of your application for naturalization or a green card. In these instances, a writ of mandamus can be filed to compel a decision on your case.

EMPLOYMENT OR WORK VISAS: You may be able to obtain a temporary or permanent work visa depending on a number of factors including your occupation, your credentials, and whether you are sponsored by an employer.

INVESTOR VISAS: Some entrepreneurs, and their spouses and unmarried children under the age of twenty-one, may be eligible for lawful permanent resident status if they make an investment in a commercial enterprise in the United States. The entrepreneur must also plan on creating or preserving ten permanent full-time jobs for qualified United States workers.

NEW IMMIGRATION WAIVER LAW: A new rule, which went into effect in August 2016 expands the provisional unlawful presence waiver process.

IMMIGRATION BOND: Some non-citizens who find themselves in immigration detention may be eligible for immigration bond.

DEPORTATION, REMOVAL & IMMIGRATION COURT: The United States government typically cannot deport you until you are first given the opportunity to present your case before an Immigration Judge in what are called removal proceedings. There are a number of reasons why the government may be trying to deport you.

CANCELLATION OF REMOVAL FOR NON-PERMANENT RESIDENTS: If you are not yet a lawful permanent resident, and you have lived in the United States for at least ten years, then you may be eligible to apply for cancellation of removal. Cancellation of removal is a form of relief from deportation or removal from the United States.

ASYLUM: If you are fleeing persecution in your home country, or if you cannot return to your home country because of life-threatening or other extraordinary reasons, you may be able to qualify for asylum in the United States. In order to obtain permanent resident status as an asylee, you must qualify for this status for a period of one year.

Free, Confidential Immigration Legal Consultation

If you are seeking lawful permanent resident status, citizenship, asylum, or a non-immigrant visa, or even if you need assistance with an immigration appeal, or deportation or removal matters, the experienced and knowledgeable attorneys at Sanabria & Associates are here to help you. In many instances, having a seasoned immigration attorney by your side, who will protect your rights, can only increase your chances for a successful outcome.